Internship Purpose: To prepare students for working in an international environment either in the language training field or in the field of their area of study: General Education, Business Administration, International Relations, Marketing, Economics, Political Science, etc.
Through working in our rapidly expanding international company, we aim to provide interns with valuable experience in areas related to international working environments:
Positions are available in Madrid and Barcelona
Eligibility: The internship applies to the following candidate profile:
1) Minimum 20 years old
2) Native English speaker
3) Preferred level of studies: Undergraduate or Graduate degree completed. Will accept graduates from 2 year diploma programs.
4) Open to all degree backgrounds: i.e. Business Administration, International Relations, Marketing, Political Science, etc.
Preference is given to Education and ESL (English as a Second Language) fields.
5) Full time commitment. Not to be combined with other work commitments or study programs.
6) Full academic year commitment: September 1st to June 30th. Orientation session scheduling might require arrival prior to September 1st.
7) Student Visa and NIE (Foreign Identification Number). Follow the link for more information on this subject.
Other factors of added value: